Dear Marie,

On Tue, 14 Jun 2016 14:23:08 +0200, Marie Uhlig <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Dear Christian Gaser and dear SPM - users,
>
>following up on Elisabeths Email I am also interested in the modification of the longitudinal preprocessing script.
>
>Specifically I am currently working on the implementation of a group-specific DARTEL template in the longitudinal segmentation.
>
>My design includes two groups and two scans per subject before and after an intervention. Since I am expecting structural changes following an intervention, I built the template from the baseline images.
I am not sure whether the exclusion of the follow-up images will be really necessary. The differences in the template might be rather subtle. If you decide to use all time points, see below for a solution.

>Am I right in assuming that the longitudinal segmentation realigns all scans from one subject to the mean image?
>
>My question is now whether this can be altered (realign to baseline image) in order to fit the DARTEL template?
Please try the newest CAT12 release r955 (will be released today) that will offer an option to also write DARTEL exported images in the longitudinal mode. However, you should also keep in mind that not always the creation of a customized template might be meaningful. You need a minimum number of subjects to get a benefit for creating that template because.

Best,

Christian