Hi Kinga,

two things to check: one, are the structurals normalized correctly if
you apply the same procedure? If so, then the normalization itself
works. Two, if this is the case, then make sure your functionals are
coregistered with your native-space anatomicals. In most cases, this
will be the problem.

Cheers
Marko

Kinga Igloi wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a problem with the normalization procedure in SPM12.
> I segment my structural and then apply the forward deformation field to
> my functional images to normalize them but I get images that are not
> normalized correctly and seem shifted compared to the template. I have
> checked that using check reg.
> Did anyone else have similar issues? Am I doing something wrong?
>
> Many thanks
>
> Kinga

Prof. Dr. med. Marko Wilke
  Facharzt für Kinder- und Jugendmedizin
  Leiter, Experimentelle Pädiatrische Neurobildgebung
  Universitäts-Kinderklinik
  Abt. III (Neuropädiatrie)

Marko Wilke, MD, PhD
  Pediatrician
  Head, Experimental Pediatric Neuroimaging
  University Children's Hospital
  Dept. III (Pediatric Neurology)

Hoppe-Seyler-Str. 1
  D - 72076 Tübingen, Germany