Hey Alle

we have a new brain parcellation method, details below
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2213158216300572

I haven't tried whole brain yet but maybe we could chat about what you would like to do?

Best
Josh

On Fri, 10 Jun 2016 at 13:49 Alle Meije Wink <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Does anyone know a good (as off the shelf as possible) tool to generate brain parcellations based on resting-state fMRI?

I have a few 100 scans with partial brain coverage so a whole-brain atlas with partial / no coverage of many of the labelled regions does not really work.
Something coded in matlab or python (or failing that C++) would be great!

Many thanks,
Alle Meije