From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sadjad Sadeghi
Sent: 09 June 2016 11:13
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] Flat line in DCM analysis

Dear Peter & DCM expert,

I am doing the DCM analysis for a group of 15 subjects and for 9 of them I got a flat line as the predictions for 3 regions that I've included in my analysis. I have used a p-value of 0.5 for extracting the time series for 3 different regions, as for smaller p-values e.g. 0.05 I had no activation for one of my regions and I was made to increase this value. Do you think should I exclude those subjects from my group analysis and is that right to use this p-value for extracting the time series? I am looking forward to your help.

Best Regards,
Sadjad