Dear colleagues,

I wrote to announce an open call for 6 PhD scholarships in a PhD programme on "Economic Sociology and Labour Studies" I coordinate. This is a doctoral school that is based in Milan with an intensive training in quantitative research, which includes networks, experimental research and agent-based modelling.

Candidates who would like to pursue experimental and/or computational research in areas that are relevant for the programme (which is quite open) and in cooperation with GECS (http://gecs.unibs.it/) are warmly welcome. In case, please, don't hesitate to contact me to discuss any detail you wish.

Here is the call: http://www.unimi.it/ENG/admission/92328.htm

Here is a description of the programme: http://www.nasp.eu/training/phd-programmes/esls.html

Best regards
Flaminio Squazzoni

--
__________________
Flaminio Squazzoni
Associate Professor of Economic Sociology, University of Brescia
Director of the ESLS PhD Programme http://www.nasp.eu/training/phdprogrammes/esls.html
President of ESSA-European Social Simulation Association
Head of GECS http://www.eco.unibs.it/gecs
Chair of PEERE www.peere.org
Department of Economics and Management
University of Brescia