Dear All

Just a reminder that the deadline for the minitrack "'*Communication and
Information Systems Technology for Crisis and Disaster Management"* is
coming up on the 15th June.

Details of the minitrack can be found at
http://www.hicss.org/#!communication-and-information-systems-te/c1fx3
Submission details here: http://www.hicss.org/#!authors/ccjp

This year will be a very special HICSS, it's in its 50th year, so it
will be a great conference!!!!

Hope to see you there
Kind regards

Julie Dugdale

Associate Professor Grenoble Alps University, Adjunct Professor
University of Agder
ISCRAM Association President
MAGMA, multi-agent systems team leader, Grenoble Informatics Lab
http://magma.imag.fr/content/julie-dugdale