Although one might argue teaching is a craft skill Paul!? But of course realise that doesn't capture what we are trying to do through our programmes and development activities.
Not sure Dilly, but good question to think about.

We too are being instructed to think about our teaching programmes as possible apprenticeships, I too have raised issues re appropriateness and resource (time, workload). Currently seem to be concentrating on professions, but teacher ed already have standards.
Sue

Sent from my iPad