i do not have an issue with it although  apprenticeship can have connotations associated with rote learning.

On 14 June 2016 at 12:12, George Roberts <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
What are the views on this list of regarding new lecturers as apprentices? In the context of the discussion about the apprenticeship levy.
Are their any key thought pieces you are aware of?
We are working on it.
Thank you
George

Dr George Roberts
Principal Lecturer, Educational Development
Oxford Centre for Staff and Learning Development
Oxford Brookes University

+44 7711 698465
@georgeroberts

Have you seen:

--
Dr Ian Scott, Associate Dean Student Experience, Faculty of Health and Life Sciences
Oxford Brookes University

Have you seen

Scott, I. and Mazhindu, D. (2014) Statistics for Health Care Professionals: An Introduction (2nd Edition). Sage

Scott, I. and Spouse, J. (2013) Practice based Learning in Nursing, Health and Social Care; Mentorship, Facilitation and Supervision, Wiley

Ely, C and Scott, I. (2007) Essential study skills for Nursing, Elsevier