Dear Yaz
Thank you so much for your email.
It is lovely to hear from you. I really hope you will be able to attend
the partnership accreditation conference on 1 July.
We have a networking bbq the evening before at 7pm and
have arranged really pleasant and reasonable student accommodation in Southsea,
Portsmouth. Colleagues are welcome to stay for the weekend if they would like to.

Thank you so much for your feedback re us hosting a joined up collaborative event like this.
We said we would do this when we won the HEA staff student partnership award in 2014
 and we now have the opportunity to host this collaborative event. It provides all interested
parties with the opportunity to engage in a conversation about the development of a national
and potentially international partnership accreditation framework.

There has been a lot of interest from universities, organisations and partnership groups
both nationally and internationally, which is wonderful.

I have recently returned from an international partnership conference
in Canada, where some universities showed an interest in working with us in
using a partnership accreditation framework.

It would be great if we could have a member of the SEDA
executive committee on the panel. If you or other SEDA committee members could let me know
if that is possible that would be really helpful. The panel will comment on the ideas,
suggestions and accreditation models developed by all the break out groups and help to move
the discussion forward.

It would be really helpful if you could forward the invitation
to colleagues on other mailing lists.

Thank you so much again for your email.

Warm Regards

Susan