David Green and I have run workshops on this based on our book Understanding Undergraduates - Routledge - part of the SEDA series.
Happy to share ideas!

Celia

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 23, 2016, at 10:52 AM, Nicholas Bowskill <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Helen,
This might be useful by way of resources:
http://kirwaninstitute.osu.edu/researchandstrategicinitiatives/#implicitbias

Best Wishes,
Nick
Dr. Nicholas Bowskill, SFHEA
University of Derby (Education),
Kedleston Road,
Derby

Workshop: "Student-Generated Induction: A Social Identity Approach." Royal York Hotel, York, Tuesday July 5th. http://bit.ly/1OemOsc

Nicholas Bowskill is a former Kelvin-Smith Scholar at University of Glasgow. He is lead tutor for SEDA online workshop on Introduction to Educational Change and an online tutor (Education) at University of Derby. SharedThinking is an independent consultancy.