That's great Fleur thanks very much for sharing the feedback.

We developed SUMAC for managing cross intuitional mentoring partnerships between University of St Andrews and University of Dundee.  We were finding spreadsheets of data were becoming unmanageable.  In the sign up form mentioned below, we have developed some 'Free Text' boxes for qualitative questions and also included 'drop down skill sets' which help us with find the right match for our scheme members.   Just by way of example, here is a link to our sign up form for the Early Career Academics' Scheme.
https://sumac.ac.uk/account/university-of-st-andrews/scheme/1
If anyone is interested in finding out more about SUMAC, we have put together a number of YouTube clips. This one provides a short overview of the database https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8n91s4ih7I

Please feel free to get in touch if you would like further information about SUMAC by contacting [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. We work with around 30+ institutions across the UK.

Best wishes
Michelle

Michelle Paterson MCIPD, MA
Staff Developer (Research Staff)
01334 462241

CAPOD (Centre for Academic, Professional and Organisational Development)
University of St Andrews
Hebdomadar's Block
St Salvator's Quad
75 North Street
St Andrews, Fife
KY16 9AJ

Tel:       01334 462241
Email:   [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

[Description: Description: hr]<http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/staff/research/professionaldevelopment/hrexcellence/>     [Description: Description: athena] <http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/capod/athenaswan/>     [cid:F7C5ABC8-DCC6-4FB3-BC47-1A112610D429]     [HWL_Bronze_samll]

[01-university-of-st-andrews-founded-1413]

[twitter-logo_wee]<https://twitter.com/StAndrews_Learn>    Follow us on Twitter for news and updates on development opportunities

The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland (No SC013532)

The University of St Andrews is committed to sustainable practices and the preservation of the environment - please do not print this email unless absolutely necessary!

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only.  It may contain legally privileged information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients must preserve this confidentiality and should please advise the sender immediately of the error in transmission.