Dear colleagues,

We are looking for a new supplier for minute taking, both formal (committees) and informal.  Can you recommend a provider, preferably in the south who understands HE, our committee structures and QS regulations/requirements around minute taking.

I am also looking for someone who can offer speedwriting – any providers you can recommend would be most gratefully received.   Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Lynne Gill | Organisational and Staff Development Manager| Department of Human Resources & Organisational Development | Rochester House, St George’s Place, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 1UT | 01227 782581

email:  [log in to unmask]

Develop yourself online from your desk or in your own time.  Visit the Staff Development website

w: www.canterbury.ac.uk/staff-development and click on on e-learning