Dear SDF

Attached is our current sabbatical scheme, each year we review the scheme.

Would you be willing to share your schemes with me, specifically could you answer the following questions for me:

How long is the period of sabbatical leave that you offer?
What are your selection criteria?
How much do you offer financially to support a sabbatical?
Do you offer sabbaticals to support the completion of doctorates?
Do you required supporting references for a sabbatical and if so who from?

Many thanks

Fleur

Fleur Dulude
HR Manager (Learning and Development)
Ashby House
Chelmsford.

Tel: 01245 684795 or 0845 196 4795

Alternatively Jane Hay HR Manager (Learning and Development) 0845 196 5904

Follow us on Twitter!  [cid:image001.png@01D1187B.4E4A9610] <https://twitter.com/ARU_jobs>

Details for our Corporate Staff Training & Development can be viewed on our A-Z List<http://web.anglia.ac.uk/hr/training/browse/list.html> or by viewing our new e-brochure on our Staff Development Homepage<http://web.anglia.ac.uk/hr/training/>. To search for dates and to book a place please go to our self-service system: https://agrweb.anglia.ac.uk/Agresso.

Late cancellations,  non-attendance or attendance for only part of a workshop can be extremely disruptive. If you cancel within 3 working days of the event and you can't send someone in your place, a cancellation fee of £50 may be charged to your department

As part of the Anglia Professional Recognition Scheme you are now able to request an e-certificate for attendance at certain staff development events. If you would like an e-certificate please contact a member of the training team at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
P please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?

--
Please click here to view our e-mail disclaimer http://www.anglia.ac.uk/email-disclaimer