The European Central Bank ECB is currently seeking suitable applicants for a trainee position in our Information Management Services Division. The position may be of interest to current or recent graduates of archives, records or information management.

The job description for the position (Position Reference: 2016-121-TRA EXT) is available at:

https://www.ecb.europa.eu/careers/vacancies/html/vacancydetails.en.html?id=005056853E201ED68AB30692F02F2910

Details on remuneration and how to apply for the position are available via our internet site:
https://www.ecb.europa.eu/careers/html/index.en.html

The position will be based in our offices in Frankfurt am Main, Germany and we hope the successful candidate will be able to start as soon as possible. Applicants must be nationals of a Member State of the European Union or of an acceding State.

The closing date for applications is the 24th June 2016.

Many thanks and best wishes,

Jan Lohman

European Central Bank
Jan Lohman
DG-SE/Information Management Services
Archives
Sonnemannstrasse 22
60314 Frankfurt am Main
Germany
Tel: 0049-69-13447466
Any e-mail message from the European Central Bank (ECB) is sent in good faith, but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by the ECB except where provided for in a written agreement. This e-mail is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. Any unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination, either in whole or in part, is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately via e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.