I try to avoid anything that says ‘indefinite’ or ‘permanent’, know what you mean!

We’ve recently been looking at updating our retention and disposal schedule and I’m suggesting that anything that was formerly of that description should be ‘review at 20 years’…

Sarah Graham MSc Records Management, PG Cert Healthcare Leadership

Records Manager

Corporate Information Governance, Transformation and Corporate Operations

NHS England

4th Floor East| 4E40 | Quarry House | Quarry Hill | Leeds | LS2 7UE

Mob: 07860 179022|  Tel:   01138 248052

Email: [log in to unmask]

Take the paper-light challenge!

https://nhsengland.sharepoint.com/TeamCentre/TCO/infogov/Pages/Paper-Light-Challenge.aspx

http://www.allstarshredding.ie/images/cia.jpg  Mandatory IG training!  Get if off your ‘to do’ list…

Information Governance Training – it takes less time than you think!

Records Management guidance and support is available on the Records Management internet page at this location:

https://nhsengland.sharepoint.com/TeamCentre/TCO/infogov/Pages/RecordsManagement.aspx

'High quality care for all, now and for future generations'