From: Realist and Meta-narrative Evidence Synthesis: Evolving Standards [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Maria Isabel Loureiro
Sent: Friday, 10 June 2016 12:15 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Our question is ......

Dear Rachel,

I know Harry Rutter whom, I think, is very much interest in this realistic approach. But I don’t know in Oxford anyone working with it speaking Portuguese there.

His contact is [log in to unmask]

All the best

Isabel

Maria Isabel G. Loureiro,  M.D., M.P.H., Ph.D

Professor of Public Health/Health Promotion

National School of Public Health/New University of Lisbon
Tel: + 351 - 217512151/2
Fax: +351 - 217582754