Dear Professor Rafael thank you so much for your congrats. As a matter of
fact, that topic is a part of my currently PhD. research conducted at
Caldas University. So I am glad that you as a Colombian are interested in
this controversial issue. And due to your condition as inmigrant your
comprehension is valuable to understand, and share experiences to construct
Latinamerican design thinking.

*Fernando Alberto Álvarez Romero*
*PROFESOR ASOCIADO II*
PROGRAMA DE DISEÑO INDUSTRIAL