Dear OR-net member,

The European Decision Professionals Network 2016 conference will be held at the Copenhagen Business School 4 - 6 October. I hope you will consider joining us for this event.

This conference brings together practitioners and experts from across Europe to promote and support high-quality decision making. It is a unique opportunity to exchange practical experience, knowledge, insights and success stories on decision quality as practiced today in business and government. SDG is a sponsor of the conference this year.

The two-day programme is built on four main themes:
• How can we address the complexity of the business environment?
• How can we keep clarity of thought in the face of overwhelming information?
• How do we properly take risk and uncertainty into account when making investment or strategic decisions?
• What support do executives need for truly effective and efficient decision making?

Confirmed speakers include:
• Claus Due Ponsaing, Global Business Analysis, Lundbeck
• Melanie Kreye & Joana Geraldi, Assistant Professors, DTU Management Engineering
• Kuno Huisman, Head of Business Change and Decision Support, ASML
• Ada Rieker, former Statoil VP Exploration and Valuation and Founder of DecisionNodes AS
• Professor Jorg Rieskamp, Professor Economic Psychology, University of Basel
• Paul Rudenko, Innovation and R&D Planning Manager, Shell
• Michael Seewald, VP and Global Head of Real World Evidence, Novartis
• Florian Wagener, Associate Professor Mathematical Economics, Amsterdam School of Economics
• Bart Willigers, Economist Manager, BG Group

For more information, or to register, visit http://www.eiseverywhere.com/EDPN

Discounts are available for those who register before June 30. Because Copenhagen hotels are in high demand in October, we encourage you to secure your hotel booking through the registration site soon.

Don’t miss this opportunity to meet with and learn from other decision professionals and contribute to our European network for experts in high quality decision making.

We look forward to seeing you in Copenhagen!

Best regards,

Ritske van der Meer

Strategic Decisions Group
Ritske van der Meer
| Senior Consultant
Neuer Zollhof 2 | 40221 | Düsseldorf

T:
+49 211 542 300 13 |M: +31.646.251.163 | [log in to unmask]| LinkedIn| www.sdg.com

This message, together with any attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is legally privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited.