Hi Wendy,

Thank you for this information and the web site is interesting.

However, the phone line is dead as is all the contact web links.

Does this service operate anymore?

How long ago did you access it?

I am asking as I need some professional help from a support service such as
this for a client too.

Kind regards,

Sue

Susan Clarke

Managing Director

Ock Health Ltd

Registered in England and Wales 05880335

Tel +(44)1904 400434

Mob +(44)7801 009676

Fax +(44)1904 357497

E-mail  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

 <http://www.ockhealth.com/> www.ockhealth.com

Please be advised that all e-mail communication relevant to assisting in the
management of the OH process will be entered into the individual's OH file.
This may therefore be disclosed to the client under the Data Protection Act
(1998).

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The information contained in this email is intended only for the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed.  It may contain confidential and
privileged information and if you are not an intended recipient, you must
not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance upon it.

If you believe you have received the email in error or doubt the
authenticity of email apparently from this source, please notify the sender.
You should then destroy and delete the message from your computer.