Dear Paolo,

Some weeks ago I saved your post. I’m a member of NatsCa from some years, and I receive informations about activities. But, for the moment I never had the possibility to assist.

The topics of the 15th June seminar are of special interest for us. The application of Nagoya protocol will be soon in Spain, we are waiting some legislation.

These next weeks will take out the radioactive minerals and the asbestos from the exhibition cases of our permanent exhibition. And will decide if they continue exhibited or not. If exhibited, we will have to change the protection of each specimen.  I visited a lot of natural history museums, but I don’t remember how radioactive minerals are exposed. I’m zoologist.

Also we are legalising the exposed zoological specimens belonging to CITES species.

For all this reasons, if possible, we would have access to any summary of the seminar.

Thank you in advance

Eulàlia
Eulàlia Garcia-Franquesa
Head of collections

Nat-Museu de Ciències Naturals de Barcelona
Nat-Museo de Ciencias Naturales de Barcelona
Nat-Natural Sciences Museum of Barcelona
Laboratori de Natura
Pg Picasso s/n
08003 Barcelona
Tel 93 2562202
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>t