Dear All,

I wonder if you can help.  How do you get your bi-lingual focus group/interviews translated and transcribed?  Are there any companies you’ve used who you can recommend?  We are doing some qualitative work with South Asian populations which are in English, Urdu, Punjabi and Sylheti and are finding a dearth of companies/people who can undertake this work.

Look forward to hearing your suggestions.

Thanks in advance,

Tasneem

Dr Tasneem Irshad

Physical Activity for Health Research Centre

Room 2.24, St Leonard's Land

Holyrood Road

Institute for Sport, P.E. and Health Sciences

Moray House School of Education

University of Edinburgh

EH8 8AQ

Telephone: (0131) 651 6639

cid:1B079D32-35C1-4BCD-9AF7-F97646C0E3AA