I am editing a series of case studies that focus on the ethical dimension of conducting social scientific research. These will appear as part of Sage's MethodSpace and will be comparable to their existing Case Studies in Research Methods.

The purposes of these cases is to record 'what actually happened' and to build up a illustrative collection that is both illuminating with regard to the ethics of social research and pedagogically useful. These cases will offer an alternative resource and counterpoint to the usual examples (Milgram, Humphrey's, Zimbardo) that are usually used to do little more than justify the extension of existing approaches to research ethics developed in relation to biomedical research.

More information about this call can be found here:

http://www.methodspace.com/resources/sage-research-method-cases/

and here:

http://www.nathanemmerich.org.uk/blog/call-for-ethics-cases-in.html

The existing cases in research methods can be found here:

https://us.sagepub.com/en-us/nam/sage-research-methods-cases

If you have an interesting tale to tell, please contact me at [log in to unmask]

Best

Nathan Emmerich