Hi Laura,

Thank you for your detailed and considerate response. I would still be
interested in seeing the assessment criteria for compliance beyond
capturing the units of information required by the primary procedures. My
concern is that museums may be using systems that they think offer
safeguards for collections information and captures all the right
information, but in reality may be at risk due to a variety of "unknown
factors" which may be considered during the testing process at Collections
Trust. If it is just a case of capturing the units of data in (controlled?)
fields, then that's great. For example, it would then be possible to say
that using Google Sheets as your CMS is not SPECTRUM compliant, even if it
has column headers for each unit of information. Or is it? ;)

Robin

--
Robin Patel
Heritage & Museum Consultant (Collections & Access)