Many thanks to those who attended the Midlands Blackboard Usergroup yesterday. Gillian Fielding from Blackboard has kindly summarised her notes and attached her presentation which will act as a useful update for all staff. Any questions should be addressed to [log in to unmask].

Link to the Community Sitehttps://community.blackboard.com/welcome  (The Midlands area will be advertised separately when available)

Link to FE User Group Community Site https://community.blackboard.com/groups/ukfurthereducationbug

Sign up form Newsletter link here:  http://bbbb.blackboard.com/InternationalNewsletter. The June edition is due out today, Thursday 30 June.

Collaborate 24/7/365 Support page for institutions with a licence, for their staff and students to use: https://blackboard.secure.force.com/btbb_publichome?dfprod=Collaborate

Next month’s Accessibility webinar http://webinars.blackboard.com/accessibility

Blackboard World Live link:

You can join BB World remotely via a live stream.

There are 4 strands: HE, keynote from Bill Ballhaus, Professional Education and K12.

They run from  July 12-14th July

More information and register at http://bbworld.com/bbworldlive/

Register before 1st July - chance to win an iPad

BbWorld Higher Ed Live

A free, online conference for faculty & instructional designers

On July 14, we’re setting the stage for a conversation about today’s classroom – powered by you. A full day of captivating sessions, packed with new ideas, best practices, and powerful storytelling.

Between every session, we’ll be hosting interactive Q&A with speakers, facilitating live-chats in the discussion forum, taking polls, and even giving away a few prizes. The best part? It’s free.

Keynote

Meet Bill Ballhaus, Blackboard’s new CEO, in this once-a-year opportunity to hear our company strategy. We just might make a few announcements too. Tune in live.

July 12: 6:30 – 8:00PM ET