Please remember to fill in our membership survey before 30th June

We want to know what is important to you in 2016...  we are keen to get feedback from as many members as possible to allow the management committee to make sure that our activities reflect your needs and interests.

Please let us know, so we can develop UKeiG for the benefit of its members.  In the 2013 Membership Survey you asked us to:

• continue to offer competitively priced and relevant training courses
• schedule more training courses in venues outside London
• offer networking events for members to give you an opportunity to meet face to face
• continue to commission rich content for our website and eLucidate to sustain and improve the quality and range of topics and current awareness information.

We will analyse the data and let you know what you have asked us to focus on. We will use your feedback to inform our strategy, training and events programme, articles in eLucidate, publications and social media presence.  UKeiG has over 1500 members and the more of you who respond, the better our understanding of what you would like to see.

By completing the survey you will also be eligible to enter our prize draw to win a £30 Amazon voucher.

The survey is here:
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/C62SCYC

 Please remember to fill in our membership survey before 30th June

Thank you!

You have received this e-mail as a UKeiG member. You may Unsubscribe but will then receive no further e-newsletters from UKeiG.