Dear Colleagues,

I am writing with a final reminder: Call for topics and speakers for the UKSG Annual Conference 2017, Harrogate 10-12 April 2017

Closing this FRIDAY 10 June!

http://www.uksg.org/event/uksg-cfp-2017

Share an idea. Take the stage. Recommend a colleague.

Please note: UKSG covers expenses for those invited to speak so there is no need to let travel costs put you off submitting.

We look forward to receiving your submissions. If you have more than one idea, feel free to submit them all (up to three).

With regards

Maria

On behalf of the UKSG Main Committee

Maria Campbell
Digital Communications Associate, UKSG
E: [log in to unmask]

UKSG news on Twitter: @UKSG
UKSG webinars: www.uksg.org/webinars #UKSGwebinars
'UKSG Events' app: In the Apple App Store, Google Play Store or online at https://events.crowdcompass.com/uksgevents

UKSG
A company registered in England and limited by guarantee
Company Number: 4145775 Registered Charity Number: 1093946
Registered office: Bowman & Hillier Building, The Old Brewery, Priory Lane, Burford, Oxon OX18 4SG