Libraries Unlimited has a vacancy for a Centre Manager based at Exeter Library

Salary: Circa £30,000 p.a.
Assessment day and interview: Tuesday 5th July

Closing date: Monday 13th June

This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work in Devon Libraries’ flagship library ensuring its success and maintaining its nationwide reputation for excellence whilst doing a job where you know that you’re really making a difference to peoples’ lives. We are looking for someone who is excited to work for our organisation and is full of energy and ideas. This role is very people-focused and so we are looking for someone who is a natural connector and is able to communicate well with a wide range of people. We need someone who is able to lead and inspire a skilled and committed team to exceed expectations and who is committed to delivering creative and innovative library services.

For further information and details of how to apply including our recruitment pack please go to the Libraries Unlimited website -

https://librariesunlimited.org.uk/jobs/

For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Jill Currie, Service Delivery Manager (South, West, Teignbridge and Exeter) on 07817940677 or 01392 384315

Joanne Launder

Head of Service Delivery – Libraries Unlimited

+44 (0) 1392 384337

+44 (0) 7837437882

librariesunlimited.org.uk