We’ve had several libraries visit us to choose and collect books – a few hundred between them all. (look at the Twitter hashtag #nimrlibrarybyebye if you want to see what they took). Two more libraries visit next week and that’s the last.

We still have many books available, including many pre-1945 titles (see attached list).

If you want to visit please get in touch ASAP as we don’t have much time left.

If you are interested in 1 or 2 titles but cannot visit, let me know and we may be able to put them in the post to you.

Sometime in late July anything remaining will be taken off our hands (probably to a bookseller of some sort).

Frank Norman
Information Services
The Francis Crick Institute
Mill Hill Laboratory
The Ridgeway
Mill Hill
London NW7 1AA

T:
 020 8816 2227
E:  [log in to unmask]
W: www.crick.ac.uk
twitter @franknorman

The Francis Crick Institute Limited is a registered charity in England and Wales no. 1140062 and a company registered in England and Wales no. 06885462, with its registered office at 215 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE.