Dear Colleagues,

I’ve been asked to look into the use of educational consultants in Trusts. In general the model is that each consultant squeezes in a bit of educational work among their other commitments whereas educational consultants devote their whole time to teaching. Do any of you work in a Trust with this (educational consultant) model? Or have any experience/knowledge of it?

Any help would be very gratefully received.

Best Wishes,

John Gale,

JET Library

Has the JET Library helped you with your work or study? If it has why not fill out our impact survey here?

If you’re a JET Library regular or our information has changed the way you do things or treat patients why not fill out or online interview here.

John Gale

Trust Librarian

Mid Cheshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Tel: (01270) 273172 Internal Ext: 3172

http://www.mchft.nhs.uk/jetlibrary/

cid:image001.jpg@01D04A01.8AB75DC0@MCHFTJetLibrary

Access more with your MCHFT Athens: click here to register.