Dear All,

I am delighted to share with you information about Senate House Library’s exclusive workshops Othello; The Curator’s Room which begin on Monday 6th June.

As part of the library’s Shakespeare Metamorphosis season, these exclusive talks by our expert curators on the metamorphosis of Shakespeare’s Othello include previews of some of the rare treasures from our collection and are located at Senate House in the original Room 101.

These workshops are running from June – August 2016 with special ticket discount for members of this mailing list. When booking, please select the concession priced tickets.

We hope that some of you can join us and look forward to seeing you there.

Emily Stidston
Engagement Support Officer

Senate House Library
University of London
Senate House | Malet Street | London WC1E 7HU | UK
Tel: +44 (0)20 7862 8417   Web:
www.london.ac.uk

Shakespeare.senatehouselibrary.ac.uk

www.Facebook.com/senatehouselibrary

Twitter & Instagram: @senatehouselib #7ages2016 #morphintoshakespeare

   SHL-new-logo-UoL-white-on-back-350x350             cid:image002.png@01D165A8.B9721E70SHL-Metamorphosis-Logo-Colour8

The University of London is an exempt charity in England and Wales. We have cut carbon emissions from University buildings by 32% and are committed to cutting emissions by 43% by 2020. Please think before you print.