Dear Colleagues,

I have a request from one of our paediatricians for an article from BMJ Best Practice. I wasn’t sure whether the licence of BMJ Best Practice would allow provision as an interloan of a pdf copy but if that is possible I would be very grateful.

The link to the requested article ‘Assessment of fever of unknown origin in children’

http://bestpractice.bmj.com/best-practice/monograph/692.html

Many thanks

Margaret

Margaret Theaker

Library and Knowledge Services Manager

My hours of work: Mo- Fr 8.30-4.30

+  Library Service, PWEC, Kettering General Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Rothwell Road, Kettering, Northants NN16 8UZ

(  01536 492066

š  [log in to unmask]

KGH Library main contact information: -

Staffed opening hours: Mo-Fr 9:00-16:45

(  01536 492862

š  [log in to unmask]

cid:image006.png@01D15E84.A750A7F0  VisitLibraryWebsite cid:image025.jpg@01D1B80E.DFE38D60 RequestLitSearch  RequestJnlArticle  Twitter

coffee-29120_640[1]Why not come down to the library for your break, sit in our comfy chairs, read a book and relax with a cup of hot drink from the

bean to cup vending machine (coffee, tea and chocolate), £1.20 for a 12oz cup.

‘Working together we provide creative people solutions, meeting your needs through professional advice and expertise’

Kettering General Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Rothwell Road, Kettering, Northants NN16 8UZ Tel: 01536 492000

This e-mail may contain confidential information and/or copyright material and is intended for the use of the addressee only. Any unauthorised use may be unlawful.
The contents of this e-mail may be subject to public disclosure under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless legally exempt, the confidentiality of the message and your reply cannot be guaranteed.
If you receive this e-mail by mistake, please advise the sender immediately.
Scanning of this message and addition of this footer is performed by Sophos E-mail Filter software in conjunction with virus detection software.