Hello

I am interested in hearing from other libraries who previously held a subscription to the Law e-resource Family Law from Jordan Publishing.

Since the company was purchased by LexisNexis and two books were then sold on to Bloomsbury I have had communication from Bloomsbury explaining what will happen with access and the charge for the two titles going forward from this July, but I have no response from anyone at LexisNexis regarding a refund for our existing subscription to the two titles they have sold on. I've tried contacting our LexisNexis account manager, a previous known named Jordan contact, and the generic LexisNexis/Jordan help but have received no response.

Has anybody received any information from LexisNexis about a refund for outstanding subscriptions? If so, would you be able to tell me who you contacted?

Thank you in advance for any help

Hannah

--
Hannah Britcher