Hi All,

We've had an enquiry from one of our postgrads, and I'm at a loss. So I'd like to consult the e-resources librarian hive mind.

Our student would like to see some recordings of various US stations, specifically:

·         Up to four hours of footage from FOX's main rolling news network for October 12-16, 2002

·         Up to four hours of footage from FOX for December 22-26, 2001

·         Up to four hours of footage from MSNBC/NBC on October 13 2002 and December 25 2001

·         CNN footage from December 22 and 23, 2001

I think we could get at some transcripts via our Nexis subscription; transcripts would do at a push, but she'd rather see the actual footage. I'm stumped; does anybody know where we could get acecss to such a thing?

Many thanks,

Tom

Tom Francis

Arweinydd Tîm Caffael Adnoddau
Llyfrgell Hugh Owen
Prifysgol Aberystwyth
Aberystwyth
Ceredigion
SY23 3DZ

Resources Acquisition Team Leader
Hugh Owen Library
Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth
Ceredigion
SY23 3DZ

e: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> / [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
t: +44 (0)1970 62 2363

Astudio gyda ni yn Aberystwyth - Prifysgol Gyntaf Cymru https://www.aber.ac.uk/cy/undergrad/

Study at Aberystwyth - Wales' First University https://www.aber.ac.uk/en/undergrad/

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org