No

--

*Chris Smart *| PGCHE | PG Dip | BA(Hons) | FHEA
Academic Liaison Librarian | Library Services and Special Collections

T: +44 (0) 207 133 4444
Follow us on *Twitter*  <http://twitter.com/londonmetlib>and *Facebook*.
<http://www.facebook.com/londonmetlibrary>

Subject Help Web site
<http://metranet.londonmet.ac.uk/services/sas/library-services/subject-help/subjects/index.cfm>

 Companies Act 2006:  http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/companyinfo
​

--
London Metropolitan University is a limited company registered in England
and Wales with registered number 974438 and VAT registered number GB 447