Dear All,

Please note that Cambridge Journals Online (CJO), Cambridge Books Online (CBO), Cambridge Histories Online (CHO) Cambridge Companions Online (CCO), Shakespeare Survey Online (SSO) and University Publishing Online (UPO), will all be unavailable on Sunday 26th June 2016 for 4 hours between 09:00 AM BST and 13:00 BST.  This essential maintenance is to test the performance of systems ahead of the launch of our new academic platform later this year

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused and we will be in touch with further updates shortly.  If you have an administrator account on any of the platforms listed above, please check that your registered email address is up to date so that you receive all information. Thank you in advance for your help with this.

Best regards
Tristan

Tristan Collier
Senior Library Marketing Manager,