Hi all,

Thanks to everyone who responded to my message of last week concerning signposting to the Ebsco EJS service.

On Friday, my colleague was doing some work on this and spotted that the Ebsco EJS 'target' we use in our link resolver appears to have been emptied: instead of the journals we had activated (several hundred) we were down to zero and it was no longer active.

It's probably something to do with our link resolver, but has anyone else noticed this? If there's anyone from Ebsco checking in on this list some input would be greatly appreciated!

One very confused e-resources librarian...

Sarah

Sarah Taylor
Electronic Resources Librarian
The Peter Marsh Library
University of Bolton
Deane Road
Bolton
BL3 5AB

01204 903099
Working days: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org
Follow us on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/UKSG