Oh heavens, I haven't had the "this was wrong" message yet! Thanks for the warning that this might be our situation too!

Sarah

-----Original Message-----
From: An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tom Francis [tbf]
Sent: 06 June 2016 15:43
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [lis-e-resources] Heinonline

Hi All,

We had the same pleasant surprise that Sarah did - I was then contacted by Hein to say that the renewal was sent to us in error, but that they would honour it anyway. So we can defer deciding what to about the new collections for another year...

Cheers,

Tom

Tom Francis

Hugh Owen Library
Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth
Ceredigion
SY23 3DZ

e: [log in to unmask] / [log in to unmask]
t: +44 (0)1970 62 2363