Hi

We are currently advertising for the following vacancy:

http://jobs.cmft.nhs.uk/job/UK/Manchester/Manchester/Central_Manchester_University_Hospitals_NHS_Foundation_Trust/Library_Assistant/Library_Assistant-v507504?_ts=15968

The Library provides a service to all staff and students on placement across the trust which includes Manchester Royal Infirmary, Trafford Hospitals, Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital, Manchester Royal Eye Hospital, University Dental Hospital, St Mary’s Hospital, and Community Services.

The post is 30 hours per week worked across 5 days and is primarily based at Manchester Royal Infirmary but will include hours as required at our Trafford site library. The post holder will be working on a rota between the hours of 8.30am and 7pm Monday to Friday. The post holder also will be required to work alone during some parts of the shift and be able to close down or open the library as required.

Any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact either myself or the Head of Library Services at CMFT, Steve Glover.

Regards

Michelle

Michelle Dutton

Librarian

Trust Library

Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Education South

Oxford Road, Manchester  M13 9WL

Tel: 0161 276 4344

Fax: 0161 276 6918

www.cmft.nhs.uk  Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust includes: Manchester Royal Infirmary, Manchester Royal Eye Hospital, Royal Manchester Children's Hospital, Saint Mary's Hospital, University Dental Hospital of Manchester, Trafford Hospitals and Community Services.

Description: Description: Description: cid:image001.jpg@01CD715A.4EB45990Description: Description: Description: cid:image002.jpg@01CD715A.4EB45990Description: Description: Description: cid:image002.jpg@01CD715A.4EB45990Description: Description: Description: cid:image002.jpg@01CD715A.4EB45990Description: Description: Description: cid:image002.jpg@01CD715A.4EB45990Description: Description: Description: cid:image002.jpg@01CD715A.4EB45990

Privacy and Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail is intended for the named recipient(s) only. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not an intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, we would be grateful if you would notify us immediately. Thank you for your assistance.

Please note that e-mails sent or received by our staff may be disclosed under the Freedom of Information Act (unless exempt).