Hi Steve,

About CREAM/HTCondor, you should take into consideration that Andrew's
tests were done a while ago (he was a real precursor!) but that since
then the situation evolves. For example, at GRIF we have 2 production
CEs using CREAM + HTCondor and we have no specific problem, BDII support
and APEL accounting included. That said, we had local constraints and
decided to keep the CREAM CE but I don't want to defend that this is the
best option! As far as we are concerned, if we move to something else,
it will certainly be HTCondor CE for the reason given (manage only one
product).

Cheers,

Michel