Dear all

The Historic England Angel Awards celebrate the efforts of people taking action to champion their local heritage.

The awards were founded by Andrew Lloyd Webber and are co-funded by the Andrew Lloyd Webber Foundation.

We are now open for applications for the Historic England Angel Awards 2016. There are five award categories to apply for in 2016:

·       Best community action project

·       Best contribution to a heritage project by young people

·       Best research project

·       Best rescue of a heritage site

·       Outstanding contribution to heritage

You can apply yourself, or you can nominate another person or group for an award. Just follow the steps below:

1.    Check the eligibility of the person or group you're applying for

2.    Read the award criteria, so you know what our judges are looking for

3.    Check you're happy to sign up to the terms and conditions

4.    Complete and email your application form to us by midnight Sunday 17 July

Good luck!

All the best

Sarah

Sarah MacLean MA (Cantab) MCIfA

Heritage Information Partnerships Supervisor

Listing Group

Historic England

Direct Dial: 01793 414880    Mobile: 07827 802232

For the first time ever, you can now share your knowledge and photos on the nation's list of historic buildings and places www.historicengland.org.uk/ETL #ListEngland

We are the public body that looks after England's historic environment. We champion historic places, helping people to understand, value and care for them, now and for the future.
Sign up to our enewsletter to keep up to date with our latest news, advice and listings.

HistoricEngland.org.uk           Twitter: @HistoricEngland

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of Historic England unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to Historic England may become publicly available.