The Council for British Archaeology has three current job vacancies for new staff to work at our office in York.

This is a great opportunity to become a key part of a major UK-wide charity working to protect our archaeological heritage and encourage public participation in line with delivering ‘archaeology for all’.

The three posts are:

Deputy Director (full-time, £30k) – to lead our public engagement work, including working with young people and supporting community participation in archaeology

Listed Building Caseworker for England (full-time, £24-26k) – to develop our role as a national amenity society and advise on heritage-related casework

Local Heritage Coordinator (part-time, 3 days a week, £24-26k pro rata) – to join a team working to develop a network of effective local advocates for the historic environment

Details for all three posts are now available on our web site at http://new.archaeologyuk.org/job-vacancies.

Closing date for applications is 10am on Monday 18 July 2016.

I’m happy to answer queries from potential applicants.

Please help to spread the word!

With best wishes

Mike

--

Dr Mike Heyworth MBE FSA FRSA MCMI MCIfA

Director & Company Secretary, Council for British Archaeology

Beatrice de Cardi House, 66 Bootham, York YO30 7BZ

E: [log in to unmask]

W: http://archaeologyUK.org

T: +44 (0) 1904 671417

M: +44 (0) 7793 817510

Twitter: @mikeheyworth

--

The CBA is a registered charity in England & Wales (287815) & a charity registered in Scotland (SC041971). It is also a Company Limited by Guarantee 1760254

Join us at http://new.archaeologyuk.org/join-us-today/