From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of EDWARDS, Robert (Environment)
Sent: 03 June 2016 11:51
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Friday question - a bell frame!

Hi Helen,

Further to Alice’s suggestion, there is an entry for Bell Frame in the Components thesaurus which might serve as the basis for a candidate term for a monument type.

Best wishes

Rob

Rob Edwards
Historic Environment Records Officer
Cheshire Archaeology Planning Advisory Service

Tel: 01244 973667

Email: [log in to unmask]