*Apologies for cross-posting*

Dear all,

Comments on the new design of BIAB as part of the ADS Library will close
next week.

Please add you comments here:
http://archaeologydataservice.ac.uk/archives/view/library_mockup/demo_1_1.cfm

The ADS Library will bring together bibliographic references and
publications from BIAB (British and Irish Archaeological Bibliography), the
ADS Library of Unpublished Fieldwork Reports, archived journals and
research reports as well as references from other sources.
http://archaeologydataservice.ac.uk/library/

The mock up is made up of a series of screen shots of what the new system
could look like and the functionality it could include. Please use the
comments area to leave any feedback you have, positive or negative, as if
we don't know your thoughts now we cannot accommodate them in the final
design. We would appreciate your comments even if you are not a user of the
BIAB current system. http://www.biab.ac.uk/

Providing feedback will give you a real opportunity to influence the
redevelopement of BIAB as the ADS Library.

If you have any questions about this, or the project in general, please
contact the ADS via Jo Gilham [log in to unmask] or 01904 323937.

--
*Jo Gilham*

Digital Archivist & HERALD Project Manager
Archaeology Data Service
King's Manor
Exhibition Square
York