Dear all,
For those of you in an around Yorkshire, I thought you might be interested in popping along for tea and cake! Would be lovely to see you!

You are warmly invited to:

Visioning the Landscape at Temple Newsam House for teachers and educators
Tuesday 21 June, 3:30-5pm, Temple Newsam House

Visioning the Landscape is our exhibition running until October 2016 at Temple Newsam House.

The exhibition is about art, nature and how people shape the landscape we see around us. Sir Arthur Ingram rebuilt the house and estate from 1622 onwards saw it as a microcosm of a formal, well-ordered universe. Two generations later, the family employs Lancelot 'Capability' Brown, widely consider to be England's greatest gardener, to redesign the gardens and parkland.

Come on down to Temple Newsam House on the longest day of the year to explore how we view, frame and represent the landscapes around us.

We will have tea, cake and and a quick introduction to the exhibition. There will then be time to explore the exhibition and meet our Learning and Access Officers, Shelley Dring and Nikki Cairns, to explore how we can help you enrich your classroom teaching.

Tickets are free, but please book on Eventbrite (so we know how much cake to get!):
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/visioning-the-landscape-at-temple-newsam-house-for-teachers-and-educators-tickets-22486205847

We hope to see you there!
Best, Kate

Kate Fellows
Lifelong Learning Manager, Leeds Museums and Galleries
07891 276891, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Please note I work Monday - Thursday.

48,575 children aged 0-19 participated in school visits to our museums and galleries and in workshops in other settings during 2015-16, supported by 7109 teachers.
Make a statement. Be creative. Be curious. Blur the lines. Start a conversation.
www.leeds.gov.uk/museumsandgalleries<http://www.leeds.gov.uk/museumsandgalleries>
www.mylearning.org<http://www.mylearning.org>

The Columbia Threadneedle World Triathlon Leeds is this weekend!
For the best places to watch this exciting event, as well as traffic and travel guidance go here<http://www.leeds.gov.uk/leisure/Pages/World-Triathlon-Leeds-2016.aspx>

The information in this email (and any attachment) may be for the
intended recipient only. If you know you are not the intended recipient,
please do not use or disclose the information in any way and please
delete this email (and any attachment) from your system.

The Council does not accept service of legal documents by e-mail.