Memorial day is past and Summer is right around the corner. At Museum Study we are busy recruiting new instructors and developing new courses. Stay tuned for more announcements to our team and course offering.
We have five online professional development opportunities for cultural institution staff, volunteers and board members this Summer.
For more information on these courses visit the links below or visit our schedule page to see what other courses are coming in the months ahead. http://www.museumstudy.com/courses/course-schedule/

Beginning June 6
Storage Techniques
Instructor: Rebecca Newberry, Conservator Science Museum of Minnesota
http://www.museumstudy.com/courses/course-list/storage-techniques/

Beginning July 5
Keeping Historic Houses & Museums Clean
Instructor: Gretchen Anderson, Conservator Carnegie Museum of Natural History
http://www.museumstudy.com/courses/course-list/keeping-historic-houses-and-museums-clean/

Introduction to Heritage Interpretation
Instructor: John Veverka, Heritage Interpretation Consultant
http://www.museumstudy.com/courses/course-list/introduction-to-heritage-interpretation/

Beginning August 1
Disaster Salvage & Recovery
Instructor: Susan Duhl, Art Conservator and Collections Management Consultant
http://www.museumstudy.com/courses/course-list/disaster-salvage-recovery/

Ethics, Laws & Collection Management
Instructor: John Simmons, President Museologica
http://www.museumstudy.com/courses/course-list/ethics-laws-collections-management/

--
Brad Bredehoft
CEO