Memorial day is past and Summer is right around the corner. At Museum
Study we are busy recruiting new instructors and developing new courses.
Stay tuned for more announcements to our team and course offering.
We have five online professional development opportunities for cultural
institution staff, volunteers and board members this Summer.
For more information on these courses visit the links below or visit our
schedule page to see what other courses are coming in the months ahead.
http://www.museumstudy.com/courses/course-schedule/
*
**Beginning June 6*
/Storage Techniques/
*Instructor:* Rebecca Newberry, Conservator Science Museum of Minnesota
http://www.museumstudy.com/courses/course-list/storage-techniques/

*Beginning July 5 *
/Keeping Historic Houses & Museums Clean/
*Instructor:* Gretchen Anderson, Conservator Carnegie Museum of Natural
History
http://www.museumstudy.com/courses/course-list/keeping-historic-houses-and-museums-clean/

/Introduction to Heritage Interpretation/
*Instructor:* John Veverka, Heritage Interpretation Consultant
http://www.museumstudy.com/courses/course-list/introduction-to-heritage-interpretation/

*Beginning August 1*
/Disaster Salvage & Recovery/
*Instructor:* Susan Duhl, Art Conservator and Collections Management
Consultant
http://www.museumstudy.com/courses/course-list/disaster-salvage-recovery/

/Ethics, Laws & Collection Management/
*Instructor:* John Simmons, President Museologica
http://www.museumstudy.com/courses/course-list/ethics-laws-collections-management/

--
Brad Bredehoft
CEO