I've just replied to this question in the other thread.

On 20 June 2016 at 17:05, Nancy Li <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi,

Good morning. I am running the Melodic preocess, in registration step, there is choice of nonlnear registration. In my understanding, for rsfMRI images we usually choose linear registration.  My question is under what condition we should take linear and nonlinear registration both. If we noly take linear registration ,is it Ok? Looking forward to your sincere and experienced suggestions. Thanks a lot ahead.

Have a great week

Nancy