I have been able to run single-session ICA correctly, but when I run the multi-session temporal concatenation option with multiple subjects (all resting state fmri with equivalent scan durations) I am getting erroneous results. The timecourse of my components and each of their respective power spectrums are off. Every component is suffering from the same problems. I have attached an image illustrating an example timecourse/powerspectrum that is being output (every component's timecourse looks like this). I have also attached images of the preprocessing steps I have defined within the Melodic GUI. I would greatly appreciate any incite about why I am getting these results. Thank you in advance for your help.