Hi Khoi,

Yes. One would do this:

1) fslsplit the melodic_IC
2) fsl -add on the components that are to be added.
3) fslmerge the ICs, dropping the original before the sum, and including the result of the sum.
4) Run the dual_regression.

All the best,

Anderson

On 19 June 2016 at 11:20, Khôi Huỳnh Minh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Anderson and Paulo,

Sorry to jump in but I have a similar problem and want to make sure that I understand what you mean.

1. By "adding", did you mean that we use "fslmaths --add" ?
2. The ICs used in the "adding" is raw IC (split from melodic_IC by fslsplit) or thresholded IC (thresh_zstat) ?
3. After "adding", should I merge the result IC (by adding above) with other IC (split from melodic_IC) to perform the dual_regression or I just need to perform dual_regression on the result IC since I only care about it.

Best regards,

Khoi