Hi, I wanted to follow-up on my previous post.

Is it possible to derive mean framewise displacement for each participant and include as a covariate in group-level analysis (without having to rerun all earlier steps)?

Further, can someone enlighten me as to what the displacement variables generated by MCFLIRT (when I preprocessed my data) represent, particularly in comparison to "framewise displacement"? The variables I am seeking clarification on are: prefiltered_func_data_mcf_abs_mean.rms and prefiltered_func_data_mcf_rel_mean.rms .

I'm new(er) to fMRI connectivity analysis, and despite trying to do a lot of reading on the above questions, am still having trouble fully understanding. Thank you for your patience and any help.

Best,
Erin